Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Have these been dumped? (sorry for the lame title)

Reply to topic
Sutton_Hoo
Have these been dumped? (sorry for the lame title)
Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 7:47 am
I've been up late messing around and found a few weird roms for sega systems. They're all on this one Japanese rom site, so I'm not sure I want to give out the URL.
Here are some of the games I found:
Game Gear:
Headbuster
SD Gundam Winner's History
Megadrive:
Tel Tel Mahjong
Battle Golfer Yui
Crying
I'm too tired to look for a wanted/rarity list, so spank me if these're common. If they haven't been aquired by SMS Power I'll give Zoop or whoever the URL. Sorry for any inconvenience if these have already been discovered.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 1999 8:52 pm
I don't know about the Megadrive ones but I have the Game Gear ones since ages. At least, they are in Meka checksum, and I marked them as "released" because I wouldn't have found them if they weren't released ;-)
Anyway, I am (and probably some other reading this) interested in the URL of the site.

> I've been up late messing around and found a few weird roms for sega systems. They're all on this one Japanese rom site, so I'm not sure I want to give out the URL.
> Here are some of the games I found:
> Game Gear:
> Headbuster
> SD Gundam Winner's History
> Megadrive:
> Tel Tel Mahjong
> Battle Golfer Yui
> Crying
> I'm too tired to look for a wanted/rarity list, so spank me if these're common. If they haven't been aquired by SMS Power I'll give Zoop or whoever the URL. Sorry for any inconvenience if these have already been discovered.
FNM
Re: Megadrive: Crying
Post Posted: Wed Aug 18, 1999 7:36 am
if i'm not mistaken, "Crying" is also known as "Biohazard Battle" on some other parts of the world and i remember seeing some "crying.zip" on a few rom sites long ago.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!