Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Space Invaders not downloading properly...

Reply to topic
~* aStROcReEp 2000 *~
Space Invaders not downloading properly...
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 5:06 pm
thought I could let someone know...i'd appreciate if someone can send me this ROM or fix the links and let me know...

as for the thing with Zoop, he obviously doesn't deserve THAT MUCH flaming but I understand the frustration with him. His statement about the English and US governments could have been worded a bit nicer and were asking for some mean replies. I personally admit, as an American, that I do and have hated our government since about 1990 also. Clinton makes the dumbest decisions and is an asshole. But I don't believe that we have to be insulted like that. It's forgiveable though, your pain is certainly felt at the loss of your grandmother and the obvious suffering of your country. It's always bad to see the good people hurt, after all.

I still can't figure out why someone who writes their email in damn french is worried about what you say about US or Britian...

The Sky Baby
have you tried all the mirror sites? *nt*
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 5:53 pm
> thought I could let someone know...i'd appreciate if someone can send me this ROM or fix the links and let me know...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!