Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Ahaha that's exactly the same shit in France, just able to rip us off, convenience store owners AHAHAHAHHAa

Reply to topic
Jean Marie le Pen
Ahaha that's exactly the same shit in France, just able to rip us off, convenience store owners AHAHAHAHHAa
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 11:46 pm

AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Gutter
is name in english:"Jean Marie The Dick" (truly!)
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 12:11 am
> AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Message posted by Joshua Moore. At least the new feature of the forum displaying the IP address was a good idea *nt*
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 8:57 am
> AHAHAHHAHAHHA
2SCS
Ohh, now Zoop is trying to frighten us and get us in trouble. ...typical Arab. Oh well, I least I know who the real men are
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 9:53 am
> > AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Disgusted
Where do you think you get most of your oil from? *nt*
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 11:40 am
Freak. (not a good thing)

Listen..
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 1:35 pm
I'm not censoring anyone nor banning anyone of this board, but I think even low minded people and racists have the right to speak.

But try to keep what you're saying intelligent.
I modified the board to prevent anonymous posting. The normal people and this board are not anonymously posting, but people insult others and naming themselve "Jean-Marie Le Pen" (leader of the racist political group in France) or "7-11" (what a cool nickname).
At least you (2SCS, "Too Stone Cold Scorpion" I suppose) is posting with the same nickname everytime, so we can at least know to which low minded guy we are speaking to.
2SCS
Intelligent? You disrespected my country, if you have shut your mouth about this Saddam, this whole shit wouldnt have started!
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 5:59 pm
> I'm not censoring anyone nor banning anyone of this board, but I think even low minded people and racists have the right to speak.

> But try to keep what you're saying intelligent.
> I modified the board to prevent anonymous posting. The normal people and this board are not anonymously posting, but people insult others and naming themselve "Jean-Marie Le Pen" (leader of the racist political group in France) or "7-11" (what a cool nickname).
> At least you (2SCS, "Too Stone Cold Scorpion" I suppose) is posting with the same nickname everytime, so we can at least know to which low minded guy we are speaking to.

Answer (please write on the message area next time, not on the subject)
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 8:19 pm
>Intelligent? You disrespected my country, if you have shut your mouth about this Saddam, this whole shit wouldnt have started! Think about that geek!

What did I said about Saddam ?
I don't approve Saddam governements too, like 90% of the Iraqian.
Bengt Lemne
Ok guys listen to this....
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 8:54 pm
I think 2SCS dislikes Zoop saying the US government supporting Saddam, because he also does not approve of Saddam.

Now, let us divulge in some history 2SCS: long before you were born(pls, continue reading, last insult I promise) a war between Iran and Iraq raged for about ten years (I think). The US chose to support one side rather than intervene, and supplied Saddam with weapons. Now, afterwards he wasn't satisfied with just sitting on these guns but turned on both kurds living in the north of the country and the prosperous neighbour in the south.

Now as Zoop said the great majority of the Iraquee people do not approve of Saddam's methods or domestic politics (I'm not sure of 90% per cent though), but the US is making it easy for Saddam to blame the misery in the country on the "American Devil", when the US is cutting supplies (not weapons, the people could care less about them) and bombing the country. It is easy for Saddam to divert attention from domestic difficulties to more pressing foreign affairs. Now some would blame Clinton for similar tactics with air raids and Monica Lewinsky business coinciding, correct or not it remains a very effective diversion.

End of story (in this forum I hope), but not for the people who suffer, unfortunately.

SveriGreg
Not exactly
Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 1999 2:51 pm
In order to mean so, It would have to be "Jean-Marie Le Penis" (Penis = very polite French/medical, like in English I guess).
It's funny in the sense that this guy is generaly refered as a rectum, specialy concerning the quality of what goes aout of his mouth.

Diablo
Re: Ohh, now Zoop is trying to frighten us and get us in trouble. ...typical Arab. Oh well, I least I know who the real men
Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 1999 1:55 pm
You just did a very bad thing. Now everybody on this forum knows that you are a stupid racist, and everybody is not gonna like you. *tsk*tsk*

Diablo

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!