Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Enough Allready!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to topic
Basicguy
Enough Allready!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 9:34 am
Lets End this racist stuff right now
Come on people everyone has a right to there own opinoin.

I'm a American and don't think my country Is right all the time.
I mean how many people in any country think there goverment is allways right?
That being said for the most part the US tries to do what they think is best for its people and
the people of the world.
For an example when Iraq invaded Kuait (Sorry if spelling is wrong) The US had to get involved for
people of Kuait You can't just let a country be invaded and do nothing about it. And I'll abmit it more
than likly because of the oil in Kuait also.
Zoop unlike some of americans in this group I for one wish that war never had to happen. I wish there
could have been some other way to handle that situation. And I also hope we don't have to back to war
with Iraq. Because all that happens in war is the people of both countrys die while there goverments sit
on there ass and watch untill they decide there goals were met.
Also one of US's down falls is If a country is big enough say China We don't do anything at all when they
drive tanks over kids or steal nuke secrets from us. Which really pisses me off. take about double standards!!

Also Zoop I'm sorry to hear about your grandma its a sad thing to lose a relative. I just lost my
grandfather a month ago.

Brad

Justice
Cyprus and other great USA contributions for the worldwide justice
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 10:44 am
> Lets End this racist stuff right now
> Come on people everyone has a right to there own opinoin.

> I'm a American and don't think my country Is right all the time.
> I mean how many people in any country think there goverment is allways right?
> That being said for the most part the US tries to do what they think is best for its people and
> the people of the world.
> For an example when Iraq invaded Kuait (Sorry if spelling is wrong) The US had to get involved for
> people of Kuait You can't just let a country be invaded and do nothing about it. And I'll abmit it more
> than likly because of the oil in Kuait also.
> Zoop unlike some of americans in this group I for one wish that war never had to happen. I wish there
> could have been some other way to handle that situation. And I also hope we don't have to back to war
> with Iraq. Because all that happens in war is the people of both countrys die while there goverments sit
> on there ass and watch untill they decide there goals were met.
> Also one of US's down falls is If a country is big enough say China We don't do anything at all when they
> drive tanks over kids or steal nuke secrets from us. Which really pisses me off. take about double standards!!

> Also Zoop I'm sorry to hear about your grandma its a sad thing to lose a relative. I just lost my
> grandfather a month ago.

> Brad

As far as I understand you say that USA had to invade Iraq in order to save Kuwait...right? Then why didn't they also tried to protect Cyprus when Turkey invaded it in 1974 and still don't give a shit about all those illegal Turkish soldiers who stay on the island? Hypocrity? I would say so. So stop telling me and all the others that USA really care for human rights and that it tries to defend the international laws and worldwide peace. Of course you can believe all you can say if this makes you feel better towards your country but that doesn't change reality and the facts. Dangerous is that who is powerful and isn't fair. USA
is both things. And guess what...it has taken advantage of its power many times in the past for its own crimes without anyone punishing it...that's the meaning of justice. Don't you think?

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!