SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - FUCK OFF STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

Reply to topic
Fuck those stupid fuckin
FUCK OFF STUPID MOTHERFUCKER
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 8:02 am
I am happy to see I'm not the only one thinking that arabs are that stupid.

As someone said earlier, you son of a bitch probably stole somebody's else sources and work.

But heh, maybe I'm the only one who dares to talk? to speak in public?

Americans hate muslims arabs, let's nuke the irak... err...
let me rephrase that:

Let's beat all those niggers and bomb and nuke the whole african continent.

Two interesting points:

1) First of all if you really were the author I'm sure you would have released the sources a while ago already.
2) If you werent that stupid, you would release packs, or release ALL of your roms at the same time.
Remember first versions of Massage? *ALL* the already dumped ROM were available moron, they werent feeding us like dogs everyday, whenever *YOU* feel like it.

So, if that already doesn't proove, that arabs are not smart at all.

Arabs = liars, thieves, rapists, stupid, ugly, and so on..

YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEGA MASTER SYSTEM SHIT.
THAT SHIT IS 15 YEARS OLD FUCKER!

YOU NEED TO GROW UP! BESIDES THOSE STUPID FUCKIN BRASILIANS, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE ABOUT THE SMS.

YOU FUCKIN SUCK, YOU ACT LIKE IF YOU WERE GOD.

AND FINALLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR. YOU'RE NOTHING ELSE A FUCKIN DIRTY STINKIN ARAB!!!!

DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

JUST DIE.

GO THE FUCK AWAY WITH YOUR LAME ROMS SITE.

Janken the Great
What are you doing here? Get off, stupid Nazi!
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 8:31 am

Have you ever taught someday about this crap you are talking? I don't think so. Prejudice, if you didn't stop to think anyday, is responsable for almost everything bad that happen in the society. Why don't you get a job, or a brain, or both. You need this.

Re: Answer
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 8:45 am
[snipping all the crap and insult]

> 1) First of all if you really were the author I'm sure you would have released the sources a while ago already.

90% of the emulators doesn't have sources available. I'm not releasing them yet from various reasons, and I'm not obligated to.

> 2) If you werent that stupid, you would release packs, or release ALL of your roms at the same time.
> Remember first versions of Massage? *ALL* the already dumped ROM were available moron, they werent feeding us like dogs everyday, whenever *YOU* feel like it.

How do you know all dumped roms were available ? The Ecco ROM we released a few weeks ago was dumped like three years ago.
Releasing all at once is impossible because it would eat all the bandwidth.

> So, if that already doesn't proove, that arabs are not smart at all.

It proves that you aren't, actuallty.

> YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEGA MASTER SYSTEM SHIT.

Then why are you visiting this site ?
Newo
Shut up *nt*
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 3:46 pm
> I am happy to see I'm not the only one thinking that arabs are that stupid.

> As someone said earlier, you son of a bitch probably stole somebody's else sources and work.

> But heh, maybe I'm the only one who dares to talk? to speak in public?

> Americans hate muslims arabs, let's nuke the irak... err...
> let me rephrase that:

> Let's beat all those niggers and bomb and nuke the whole african continent.

> Two interesting points:

> 1) First of all if you really were the author I'm sure you would have released the sources a while ago already.
> 2) If you werent that stupid, you would release packs, or release ALL of your roms at the same time.
> Remember first versions of Massage? *ALL* the already dumped ROM were available moron, they werent feeding us like dogs everyday, whenever *YOU* feel like it.

> Arabs = liars, thieves, rapists, stupid, ugly, and so on..

> YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, LIKE WE GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR SEGA MASTER SYSTEM SHIT.
> THAT SHIT IS 15 YEARS OLD FUCKER!

> YOU NEED TO GROW UP! BESIDES THOSE STUPID FUCKIN BRASILIANS, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE ABOUT THE SMS.

> YOU FUCKIN SUCK, YOU ACT LIKE IF YOU WERE GOD.

> AND FINALLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR. YOU'RE NOTHING ELSE A FUCKIN DIRTY STINKIN ARAB!!!!

> DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

> JUST DIE.

> GO THE FUCK AWAY WITH YOUR LAME ROMS SITE.

Shih Tzu
I'm sorry to share a species, and possibly a country, with bigots like yourself. *nt*
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 7:24 pm
www.hatewatch.org

Diablo
Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 1999 2:07 pm
Fuck you asshole. You're talking about being stupid? If you don't give a fuck about SMS then why the fuck do you complain about that he doesn't release all his roms at the same time, and what the fucking hell are you doing on SMSpower and emucamp? People like you are the lowest scum of the universe, and should be tortured to death!

Diablo

> As someone said earlier, you son of a bitch probably stole somebody's else sources and work.

> let me rephrase that:

> YOU NEED TO GROW UP! BESIDES THOSE STUPID FUCKIN BRASILIANS, NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ANYMORE ABOUT THE SMS.

> AND FINALLY, LOOK AT YOURSELF IN A MIRROR. YOU'RE NOTHING ELSE A FUCKIN DIRTY STINKIN ARAB!!!!

> DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

> JUST DIE.

uzplayer
I am sorry to be a part of a country that has people like you. You are the type of people that will bring the United States dow
Post Posted: Mon Aug 09, 1999 6:40 pm

> let me rephrase that:

> DIE MOTHERFUCKER.

> JUST DIE.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!