Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Too much hostility - My 2 cents... (Zoop please read)

Reply to topic
Falcon
Too much hostility - My 2 cents... (Zoop please read)
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 3:38 am
Zoop, my sincere condolences about your Grandmother.

I wanted to address the racial mud-slinging going on in this group. First off, I'm Canadian - we don't bomb anyone... we can't afford to :) Countries (particularly the US) get involved in the affairs of other nations often with the best of intentions. Unfortunately, while their quarrels are primarily with the ruling party and the military following their orders it is sadly the innocent civilians who are hurt the most. NO ONE WINS IN ANY WAR... it's merely a question of who loses the most.

The best thing about the internet is that people from across the globe can come together and exchange ideas and SMS ROMs, not bite each others' heads off.

On another note, there is a warm place in hell for people like Joshua Moore. I was truly amazed when I read his message... It's a miracle that anyone so low in the evolutionary process can operate a keyboard!

Falcon

Only two things are infinite: The Universe & Human Stupidity
And I'm not sure about the Universe...
(Albert Einstein)

maXX09
Re: Too much hostility - My 2 cents... JUST WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO POST! :)
Post Posted: Sat Jul 31, 1999 4:13 am
> Zoop, my sincere condolences about your Grandmother.

> I wanted to address the racial mud-slinging going on in this group. First off, I'm Canadian - we don't bomb anyone... we can't afford to :) Countries (particularly the US) get involved in the affairs of other nations often with the best of intentions. Unfortunately, while their quarrels are primarily with the ruling party and the military following their orders it is sadly the innocent civilians who are hurt the most. NO ONE WINS IN ANY WAR... it's merely a question of who loses the most.

> The best thing about the internet is that people from across the globe can come together and exchange ideas and SMS ROMs, not bite each others' heads off.

> On another note, there is a warm place in hell for people like Joshua Moore. I was truly amazed when I read his message... It's a miracle that anyone so low in the evolutionary process can operate a keyboard!

> Falcon

>
> Only two things are infinite: The Universe & Human Stupidity
> And I'm not sure about the Universe...
> (Albert Einstein)

I agree completely!!

maXX09

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!