SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Americans disgust me

Reply to topic
Disgusted
Americans disgust me
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 10:25 am
Please note: I am talking about Americans in general. No-one specific.

Look at yourselves, you lousy, greasy, smelly, stanky, gun-toting FUCKS!
Do you really have to force your culture on every single human being apon the face of this planet?
Do you really have to force your opinions on said people?
Zoop's grandmother just died. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!
You yankees don't give a flying fuck about what happens to other people in other places.
What is it with you? You can't see past the end of your own 2" dicks which you constantly seem to be tugging on.
Fucking get over it.

Too Stone Cold Scorpio
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 12:11 pm
I'm really sorry his grandmother died, but he didn't have to put the blame on Americans...but of course, in a psychological way, some people do put blame on the wrong people after someone close to them died, they start to point fingers. Only things they know how to point at us..guns & fingers..violent SOBs. As for you, here's what I have to say:

Look at yourselves, you lousy, greasy, smelly, stanky, gun-toting FUCKS!

My response: Gun toting? Look who's talking! Most of the illegal gun dealers in my country come from yours!

Do you really have to force your culture on every single human being apon the face of this planet?

My response: That is the only thing I can accept out of your message. I do wish my government would stop putting their nose in every single country...BUT..if that country is building not-so-nice weapons, we have to step in.

Do you really have to force your opinions on said people?

My response: That is not a sentence, I suggest talking in your native tongue, you'd write better. Besides, if you both hate us so much, why are you speaking our language? :)

Zoop's grandmother just died. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!

My response: we are all very sorry she died, if he did not shoot off his political thoughts on an EMULATION board, then we wouldn't have said all these things. It's only fair to respond when someone attacks our country.

You yankees don't give a flying fuck about what happens to other people in other places.

My response: Your leaders don't give a crap what happens to you. If they did, they'd cooperate with us and stop playing mind games.

What is it with you? You can't see past the end of your own 2" dicks which you constantly seem to be tugging on.

My response: This comment seems to have some jealousy because WE are free to marry who we want, you are chosen to marry someone by another person.

Fucking get over it.

My response: We try, but you guys keep stirring something new up all the time, so why don't you get over it!

JV
Look...
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 1:31 pm
We all understand the person's grandmother died. I truly am sad for him, because I wouldn't want something like that to happen to my family. Yes, I am an American, and proud. I am also very fortunate to live in a place where there isn't constant war every day. But some people aren't so lucky...

In Iraq's case, the only people at fault is the Iraqi government. Mr. Hussein has given up on his people, and he continues to build weapons in defiance of UN law. He's the one that the people can blame, not the countries that are enforcing the economic sanctions on Iraq. I know people have said this all before in earlier posts, but some people just don't get the clue. Insulting Americans or Britons isn't going to get you your way. It only makes people more angry and the fighting continues.

I also agree that this is an emulation board, and the comment that was mentioned was inapropriate. But that's done and over with. I haven't come here to start fights or insult Iraqi citizens. I truly from the bottom of my heart feel for those people...and I mean that! You can believe me or not...but I know. There's people all over the Earth that live like this...but you must remember that Saddam Hussein brought this misery on his own people. And when he works to make talks with the UN, the sanctions can hopefully be lifted. Until then...things don't look too good. That's all I have to say.

Disgusted
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 3:52 pm
> I'm really sorry his grandmother died, but he didn't have to put the blame on Americans...but of course, in a psychological way, some people do put blame on the wrong people after someone close to them died, they start to point fingers. Only things they know how to point at us..guns & fingers..violent SOBs. As for you, here's what I have to say:

> Look at yourselves, you lousy, greasy, smelly, stanky, gun-toting FUCKS!

> My response: Gun toting? Look who's talking! Most of the illegal gun dealers in my country come from yours!

Where? Australia? I think not!
No! I'm not an Iraqi! I'm an Australian.

> Do you really have to force your culture on every single human being apon the face of this planet?

> My response: That is the only thing I can accept out of your message. I do wish my government would stop putting their nose in every single country...BUT..if that country is building not-so-nice weapons, we have to step in.

I was talking about McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Homie Music, etc...

> Do you really have to force your opinions on said people?

> My response: That is not a sentence, I suggest talking in your native tongue, you'd write better.

HAHAHA!!!! I AM!!!!!!!
Sound the sentence out. "Said people" are the afore-mentioned every single human being on the planet.

>Besides, if you both hate us so much, why are you speaking our language? :)

Sorry? Your language? I think not. I do believe that it's called "English"?
Besides, if I did speak Arabic, I don't think that I'd be able to type anything here in it.

> Zoop's grandmother just died. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!

> My response: we are all very sorry she died, if he did not shoot off his political thoughts on an EMULATION board, then we wouldn't have said all these things. It's only fair to respond when someone attacks our country.

Just leave him alone, alright?
What's done is done.

> You yankees don't give a flying fuck about what happens to other people in other places.

> My response: Your leaders don't give a crap what happens to you. If they did, they'd cooperate with us and stop playing mind games.

I agree. We just got a 10% tax put on everything in the name of "Tax Reform"

> What is it with you? You can't see past the end of your own 2" dicks which you constantly seem to be tugging on.

> My response: This comment seems to have some jealousy because WE are free to marry who we want, you are chosen to marry someone by another person.

> Fucking get over it.

> My response: We try, but you guys keep stirring something new up all the time, so why don't you get over it!

Too Stone Cold Scorpio
My thoughts exactly! -no message-
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 4:00 pm

2SCS
sorry to the Australian, I never want to downgrade your country, you got an awesome country.
Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 4:12 pm
> > I'm really sorry his grandmother died, but he didn't have to put the blame on Americans...but of course, in a psychological way, some people do put blame on the wrong people after someone close to them died, they start to point fingers. Only things they know how to point at us..guns & fingers..violent SOBs. As for you, here's what I have to say:

> > Look at yourselves, you lousy, greasy, smelly, stanky, gun-toting FUCKS!

> > My response: Gun toting? Look who's talking! Most of the illegal gun dealers in my country come from yours!

> Where? Australia? I think not!
> No! I'm not an Iraqi! I'm an Australian.

> > Do you really have to force your culture on every single human being apon the face of this planet?

> > My response: That is the only thing I can accept out of your message. I do wish my government would stop putting their nose in every single country...BUT..if that country is building not-so-nice weapons, we have to step in.

> I was talking about McDonalds, Pizza Hut, Homie Music, etc...

> > Do you really have to force your opinions on said people?

> > My response: That is not a sentence, I suggest talking in your native tongue, you'd write better.

> HAHAHA!!!! I AM!!!!!!!
> Sound the sentence out. "Said people" are the afore-mentioned every single human being on the planet.

> >Besides, if you both hate us so much, why are you speaking our language? :)

> Sorry? Your language? I think not. I do believe that it's called "English"?
> Besides, if I did speak Arabic, I don't think that I'd be able to type anything here in it.

> > Zoop's grandmother just died. LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!!

> > My response: we are all very sorry she died, if he did not shoot off his political thoughts on an EMULATION board, then we wouldn't have said all these things. It's only fair to respond when someone attacks our country.

> Just leave him alone, alright?
> What's done is done.

> > You yankees don't give a flying fuck about what happens to other people in other places.

> > My response: Your leaders don't give a crap what happens to you. If they did, they'd cooperate with us and stop playing mind games.

> I agree. We just got a 10% tax put on everything in the name of "Tax Reform"

> > What is it with you? You can't see past the end of your own 2" dicks which you constantly seem to be tugging on.

> > My response: This comment seems to have some jealousy because WE are free to marry who we want, you are chosen to marry someone by another person.

> > Fucking get over it.

> > My response: We try, but you guys keep stirring something new up all the time, so why don't you get over it!

Post Posted: Fri Jul 30, 1999 7:47 pm
>> What is it with you? You can't see past the end of your own 2" dicks which you constantly seem to be tugging on.
> My response: This comment seems to have some jealousy because WE are free to marry who we want, you are chosen to marry someone by another person.

You seems to know a lot about what you are speaking.
(I bet you are basing your opinions on "facts" you learned by watching "shows" like CNN)
Disgusted
Apology accepted.
Post Posted: Sun Aug 01, 1999 3:22 am

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!