SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Question on a dump

Reply to topic
Gosu
Question on a dump
Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 1999 2:41 am
Hi, I have 2 cds of roms, and on each cd the dump of Thunder Force IV for Genesis is bad...does anyone out there have a good dump? If they do not, I have the cartridge on the way and planned on donating the dump of it to whoever(I have a game copier).
I realize that this is mostly SMS stuff, but some good Genesis games are always cool ^^

The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 1999 2:48 am
> Hi, I have 2 cds of roms, and on each cd the dump of Thunder Force IV for Genesis is bad...does anyone out there have a good dump? If they do not, I have the cartridge on the way and planned on donating the dump of it to whoever(I have a game copier).
> I realize that this is mostly SMS stuff, but some good Genesis games are always cool ^^

the dump I have seems to be fine - have you put full raster effects on under kgen98 as this often helps - I have not played too far into the dump I have so I am not sure if it is bad

Whatever - still dump it and donate the rom (email Zoop first to see if he wants it - i dont know if he wants loads of gen dumps or not?) - or just post it to a news group or whatever...

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!