Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Game Gear Want List?

Reply to topic
Game Gear Want List?
Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 1999 3:30 am
The link on the news archive was broken. Is there still a want list out there? I bought a game today and I want to know if it is desired before I make a big announcement (I haven't seen a ROM yet, in fact I had no idea it EXISTED before today).
Brian
Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 1999 6:25 am
> The link on the news archive was broken. Is there still a want list out there? I bought a game today and I want to know if it is desired before I make a big announcement (I haven't seen a ROM yet, in fact I had no idea it EXISTED before today).

Brian
Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 1999 6:27 am
> The link on the news archive was broken. Is there still a want >list out there? I bought a game today and I want to know if it >is desired before I make a big announcement (I haven't seen a >ROM yet, in fact I had no idea it EXISTED before today).

It would be nice if someone would make up a list of all the sms, game gear, and genesis carts that have not been dumped yet, so we can keep a lookout for them. I really don't want to take the time to compare what I have to the compatability list in meka. I have too many carts, and it would take too long. Same with genesis, even though I've never seen a list of what has been dumped for that... It would be easier to just compare a small list of undumped games, to the list of what I own.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 28, 1999 6:38 am
> The link on the news archive was broken. Is there still a want list out there? I bought a game today and I want to know if it is desired before I make a big announcement (I haven't seen a ROM yet, in fact I had no idea it EXISTED before today).

What game it is ? If it's something "special" and you don't want to announce it here for some reasons you can e-mail me :-)

Anyway, sorry for the lack of a list. We're really very busy and I've got tons of other things to do..
Post Posted: Thu Jul 29, 1999 6:19 am
I just didn't want to feel stupid if it was already out there, but it's not on the compatability list.

The game, for Game Gear, imported from Japan, found at K-mart...is Battletoads.

I don't know if I want to give it up because, well, it's MINE. But I may be willing to. If you can find me another source to buy another one I'll gladly donate.

Not to say that a donation is completely out of the question.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!