SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - My eBay winnings...

Reply to topic
The MadHacker
My eBay winnings...
Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 2:31 am
Actually, I only won two auctions (well, three if you count Global Gladiators, but I don't think that needs dumping). Oddly enough, though, I managed to get ahold of FOUR of the five games that were for sale then, as I made deals with separate individuals for Superman SMS and Great Pad Ice Hockey. I've received three out of the four games so far, and once I receive Superman in the mail I'll pack them all up and ship them off for dumping. Hopefully soon...

The MadHacker
(Tim Dennie)

Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 7:10 am
> Actually, I only won two auctions (well, three if you count Global Gladiators, but I don't think that needs dumping). Oddly enough, though, I managed to get ahold of FOUR of the five games that were for sale then, as I made deals with separate individuals for Superman SMS and Great Pad Ice Hockey. I've received three out of the four games so far, and once I receive Superman in the mail I'll pack them all up and ship them off for dumping. Hopefully soon...

Hmm I completely forgot about Sport Pad Ice Hockey, and I though you didn't won it. Someone said he should send it to me.
What are the other games ?
The MadHacker
Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 10:17 am
> > Actually, I only won two auctions (well, three if you count Global Gladiators, but I don't think that needs dumping). Oddly enough, though, I managed to get ahold of FOUR of the five games that were for sale then, as I made deals with separate individuals for Superman SMS and Great Pad Ice Hockey. I've received three out of the four games so far, and once I receive Superman in the mail I'll pack them all up and ship them off for dumping. Hopefully soon...

> Hmm I completely forgot about Sport Pad Ice Hockey, and I though you didn't won it. Someone said he should send it to me.
> What are the other games ?

I won the auctions for:
Deep Duck Trouble
Chuck Rock 2

I lost the auctions for but worked out deals to buy anyway:
Superman
Sports Pad Ice Hockey

that's cool *nt*
Post Posted: Tue Jul 20, 1999 7:50 pm
> I won the auctions for:
> Deep Duck Trouble
> Chuck Rock 2