Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Efnet Lamers

Reply to topic
Fabricio
Efnet Lamers
Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 1999 1:04 am
I tried to connect to irc.chat.org and I got his message:

Closing Link: Skooter[animal@modem68.claretianas.com.br] irc.concentric.net (Banned: Country banned due to abuse)

I can't believe a guy can ban a whole country with 150.000.000 citizens. He must be a perfect oaf.

I'm sure this never happened in Brasnet (irc.brasnet.org).

cool guy
Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 1999 1:54 am
> I tried to connect to irc.chat.org and I got his message:

> Closing Link: Skooter[animal@modem68.claretianas.com.br] irc.concentric.net (Banned: Country banned due to abuse)

> I can't believe a guy can ban a whole country with 150.000.000 citizens. He must be a perfect oaf.

> I'm sure this never happened in Brasnet (irc.brasnet.org).

sounds like a rasistic bastard

Brian
Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 1999 3:38 am
> > I tried to connect to irc.chat.org and I got his message:

> > Closing Link: Skooter[animal@modem68.claretianas.com.br] irc.concentric.net (Banned: Country banned due to abuse)

> > I can't believe a guy can ban a whole country with 150.000.000 citizens. He must be a perfect oaf.

> > I'm sure this never happened in Brasnet (irc.brasnet.org).

> sounds like a rasistic bastard

I'm sure he had his reasons.
I'm sure there are plenty of us that would like to ban all *.AOL.com from the entire net.

PolarBoy
Well undernet is better, effnet sux
Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 1999 9:56 am
> I tried to connect to irc.chat.org and I got his message:
> Closing Link: Skooter[animal@modem68.claretianas.com.br] irc.concentric.net (Banned: Country banned due to abuse)
> I can't believe a guy can ban a whole country with 150.000.000 citizens. He must be a perfect oaf.
> I'm sure this never happened in Brasnet (irc.brasnet.org).

It happens. Its a true crime, considering the amount of brazilian beach babes that grace IRC.

FNM
Re: Efnet Lamers ?
Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 1999 6:28 pm
Unfortunately there are LOTS of brazilian lamers (see www.emulamers.com for more details on this one) that makes some ppl think that all brazilians deserve a ban on some irc servers.
Fortunately there's both irc.arpa.com and irc.mo.net which accept connections from my ISP.
And BrasNET is even lamer than that... for many ppl in that network, the more users it has, the better that network is. That's a very stupid thought.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!