SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - sega cd-roms

Reply to topic
MoJoFLTR
sega cd-roms
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 11:40 pm
i have a few sega-cd titles that i could loan out for the development of the emulator, but i would like them returned.
perhaps you could copy them and then send them back when you
are finished?

TOZTWO
Post Posted: Sat Jul 03, 1999 4:53 am
> i have a few sega-cd titles that i could loan out for the development of the emulator, but i would like them returned.
> perhaps you could copy them and then send them back when you
> are finished?

Perhaps YOU could check garage sales and flea markets and pawn shops for very cheap SegaCDs, and spend 2 dollars on one,
and then donate it. I have 48 SegaCDs, and I'm not giving them up, but I'm keeping my eyes open for more, and when I find
them cheap enough, I will send them.

Likewise,(this is directed not at you, but at all the rom beggars), If you want a certain rom dumped, then send it in. If youdon't
have it, then send another one that you do have, because maybe, just maybe, somebody else want the one that you do have.
If you give your game for the cause, then you might motivate other people to give too. If you do not have any games at all, then
keep your eyes open for cheap games in bargain bins and yardsales. If you send a game in, your are essentially giving a gift to
everyone. If you continually beg for roms, you bother everyone, and if enough of you continually beg for roms, then you will
ultimately ruin it for everyone. So keep you eyes open and send those games in, or at least donate some cash.

TOZTWO

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!