SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - How will Sega CD be in MekaDrive

Reply to topic
Ezekiel Stoltzfous
How will Sega CD be in MekaDrive
Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 1999 7:00 pm
I heard tale that Meka Drive will support Sega CD. I have been heartbroken many times before when would be emu authors give up on the system fo lack of thorough documentation. Does Zoop really have enough info for Sega CD? We still need a genesis em be seen through to completion though so I anxiously await the new emu with or without Sega CD (But I really want to play Out of This World 2)

The Sky Baby
Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 1999 7:34 pm
> I heard tale that Meka Drive will support Sega CD. I have been heartbroken many times before when would be emu authors give up on the system fo lack of thorough documentation. Does Zoop really have enough info for Sega CD? We still need a genesis em be seen through to completion though so I anxiously await the new emu with or without Sega CD (But I really want to play Out of This World 2)

As far as I know Zoop hasn't even said he is working on MekaDrive - he said that it MAY happen and said nothing about Sega CD - unless I missed something

Yeah your link just went to a missing page on Tripod so it makes perfect sense...

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 1999 8:26 pm
> I heard tale that Meka Drive will support Sega CD. I have been heartbroken many times before when would be emu authors give up on the system fo lack of thorough documentation. Does Zoop really have enough info for Sega CD? We still need a genesis em be seen through to completion though so I anxiously await the new emu with or without Sega CD (But I really want to play Out of This World 2)

Well, who said *I* was working on it ? Right now someone else (Charles Mac Donald) is doing 99% of the work, and it's coming very nicely. Actually I am more interested in programming the GUI for it that the emulator itself, but we'll see.

As for the infos, well, I guess we are more missing CD to test with than informations!
Fat Francis
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 7:36 am
I have cds for you....

DogHuang
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 11:17 am
I have 3 Mega-CD-Roms, Final Fight CD, Lunar and Tenbu MegaCD Special.....
All japanese version. If you need any of them to test, I can mail you a CDR copy of any one.
Keep going!!! :-)

Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 11:18 am
> I have cds for you....

Then I guess you can send me a mail ^_^
Brian
Post Posted: Fri Jul 02, 1999 5:08 pm

> > I have cds for you....

> Then I guess you can send me a mail ^_^

If we send a sega CD, or a Genesis Cart, can we become registered users of MEKA?
If so, how many would it take? I have plenty of genesis carts, but only 1 sega cd.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!