SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Double Target

Reply to topic
Mentski
Double Target
Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 1999 2:38 pm
Firsty, I want to thank Zoop for releasing the Japanese Version of Quartet. The Western version is still my favourite SMS game.

I'll probably be playing it for the next few hours to try and find any differences between the two.

'Ski

Mentski
Post Posted: Sun Jun 27, 1999 6:13 pm

> Firsty, I want to thank Zoop for releasing the Japanese Version of Quartet. The Western version is still my favourite SMS game.

> I'll probably be playing it for the next few hours to try and find any differences between the two.

> 'Ski

Well, after a bit of playing, I've found seveal differences in map layout, as well as graphics - nothing to big, however, there is less floor on the first level, making the jetpack a little harder to get.

Also, the Star Power on level 3 does not appear as it does on Quartet, I still havent worked out how to get it.

All of the rest of the game seems Identical, even down to the secrets.

an Image is included, showing the graphical differences, and the slight change in level design.

on the same note, The original Quartet manual shows screenshots with Double Target graphics, but the proper Quartet title screen.... strange.....

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!