Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Phantasy Star XM, and more, sent to Maxim.

Reply to topic
Martin Skog
Phantasy Star XM, and more, sent to Maxim.
Post Posted: Sat May 25, 2002 4:44 pm

I sent a few files I did in a tracker to Maxim, and I hope he will upload them somewhere, e.g. on the sampled/arranged section so that you all will here that you can make music pretty close to mastersystem music (even FM!) in FT2!

- Martin

• Site Admin
Lame excuse
Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 2:29 pm
> I sent a few files I did in a tracker to Maxim, and I hope he will upload them somewhere, e.g. on the sampled/arranged section so that you all will here that you can make music pretty close to mastersystem music (even FM!) in FT2!

I made the page and everything, couldn't get online yesterday, and I was just about to upload it today and... I didn't put it on the floppy disk.

For now, the eager can go here. The page will be done ASAP.

Maxim
More mods
Post Posted: Mon May 27, 2002 7:26 pm
> > I sent a few files I did in a tracker to Maxim, and I hope he will upload them somewhere, e.g. on the sampled/arranged section so that you all will here that you can make music pretty close to mastersystem music (even FM!) in FT2!

> I made the page and everything, couldn't get online yesterday, and I was just about to upload it today and... I didn't put it on the floppy disk.

> For now, the eager can go here. The page will be done ASAP.

> Maxim

I've done some XM mods aswell, gonna send them to you as soon as I'm on my regular computer.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!