SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - in_vgm 0.25, VGMTool R2 released

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
in_vgm 0.25, VGMTool R2 released
Post Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 12:04 pm
Major new feature in in_vgm 0.25: YM2612 (Mega Drive audio) playback. You can now play back GYM files converted to the VGM format, using the conversion tool on the VGM tools page. Hopefull we'll start to see Mega Drive emulators logging to VGM, and hopefully one of those nice authors will let me use their YM2612 engine...

VGMTool R2 supports YM2612 (and YM2151) a lot better than it used to, has a few extra features for advanced users, and some bug fixes.

Get all the software you need from the VGM Tools page.

There's also an updated Micro Machines pack (the noise is broken in the current one) and Wonder Boy III (just a GD3 tag correction). Get them from the VGM Archive page.

Maxim
Paul Jensen (vgm2mid)
Post a request in The Tavern at Eidolon's Inn (more)
Post Posted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 3:31 am
> Major new feature in in_vgm 0.25: YM2612 (Mega Drive audio) playback. You can now play back GYM files converted to the VGM format, using the conversion tool on the VGM tools page. Hopefull we'll start to see Mega Drive emulators logging to VGM, and hopefully one of those nice authors will let me use their YM2612 engine...

Steve Snake, Stef, Quintesson, and Gerrie post there all the time. The Mega Drive emu developers are almost a sort of team now. I'm sure at least one of them would be willing to let you use one of their engines.

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!