SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Question regarding the stats column of the game pages

Reply to topic
Question regarding the stats column of the game pages
Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:23 pm
Howdy.

I have a question regarding this site. I've been really actively working on building up my Sega master System/Mark III collection for the past few years, buying games from the U.S., Europe, Japan, Brazil, and Korea. Every time I score a new game I mark it here on the game's individual page with the "Owned by" button, so as to help me keep track of what I've already got.

So here's my question: is there a way to look at a complete listing of all the games I own using this site? Like maybe something listed under my user profile or something? If not, I think it's a feature worth considering.

Second question: I've noticed a few games that I could have sworn I'd marked off as owned by me aren't showing up as owned by me. Has there been some kind of data purge at some point, or is this all in my head?

Thanks again for any help. I love this site!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:39 pm
Yes, just search for your username…

https://www.smspower.org/Members/TheKingOfTheMods

I ought to make the forum profile link to that. You can also edit the page. We haven’t purged anything but it might be a bit iffy if you press the button on several pages really fast.
Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:39 pm
Right, since I sold my Game Gear and all my games a few months ago, should I remove them from my page?

I just amended the opening paragraph, in the mean time (I actually forgot I wrote that in the first place).
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:44 pm
The list is a mixture of trying to be useful for you to track a collection (while not going crazy for variants) and also a very rough sample of how common games are, but I’ll admit it’s pretty useless for that. No need to worry too much about maintaining it.
Post Posted: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:31 am
Maxim wrote
Yes, just search for your username…

https://www.smspower.org/Members/TheKingOfTheMods

I ought to make the forum profile link to that. You can also edit the page. We haven’t purged anything but it might be a bit iffy if you press the button on several pages really fast.

Thanks! This is very useful!

I could have sworn I'd added all my Brazilian games, but I guess not. I'm missing a bunch of my American games too, guess I better get to updating.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!