Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Homebrew Games Summer Showcase

Reply to topic
Homebrew Games Summer Showcase
Post Posted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:22 pm
​I'm putting together a community-led, "Homebrew Games Summer Showcase" video, and I need videos of YOUR games!

The Summer Showcase will be a short montage of gameplay footage, and will feature games from across all retro consoles, in various stages of development.

Submissions so far have been mostly for Ni****do consoles, and I think we need some Sega love in there too!!

To give you a rough idea of what the final product is aiming for, I've put together a very short example of how this homebrew video montage might look.

And that's where you come in! There's no Showcase without game footage, so please submit your games (at any stage of development) here: https://forms.gle/uPhTi2GbpM3Dhjx38

The intention is for the effort on your part to be minimal. The types of clips I am looking for are very basic, unedited, short gameplay clips. They should not be trailers or anything like that. Here's an example of the type of clip you would need to provide.

And if you know of other homebrew communities that might want to participate, please share this info with them!

NOTE: Yes, I know it's not summer for everyone right now. Sorry 😁

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!