SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Sega SC3000 Games, Cassettes, Paper work, Docs etc FS

Reply to topic
Sega SC3000 Games, Cassettes, Paper work, Docs etc FS
Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 5:28 am
Hi all,

So im new here, and im selling off my Sega Sc3000 gear. As part of a general purge of my collection across various systems as i get older.

Based in New Zealand and was just thinking of listing the gear locally but im interested to know if there is a decent market for games, boxed consoles etc.

Been some time since i was in the scene and have moved on with getting OLD :) Ebay is a right biatch to sell on but may be the best options, though im sure i know some of you from long ago and im sure some have bought out of NZ in the past. I feel like the magazines, NZ club docs, and various other bits would be on interest to people

ive taken pictures of much of my gear but need to get around the pricing.. but keen on peoples thoughts on the best way to approach selling these days.. Picture of Club newsletter as a sample

Cheers
IMG_8809.JPG (4.28 MB)
IMG_8809.JPG

Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 5:38 am
Not a perfect picture but its me homejob way of doing a collage :)
SC.PNG (3.55 MB)
SC.PNG

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 8:51 am
Hello,

There’s quite a small market, i would say a few dozens people actively buying that kind of stuff and those people tends to have many already.

But I can tell would definitely sell outside of NZ for the simple reason that I tend to buy those things myself. I would personally buy everything I don’t have and although I cannot distinguish names from all of your thumbnails there’s definitely several things I would buy. If you sell locally (eg trademe) it’ll be easier and faster for you definitely but also at the cost of lesser price.

If I were you I would look into offers or put small related batches on ebay (eg all the large mags etc). Occasionally some software or items go for large amount but don’t expect miracle.
Post Posted: Tue May 02, 2023 4:59 pm
Not to mention I would buy anything Bock didn't take that I don't already have :p

Trademe has some stuff every now and then but looks like most collector in NZ already have all the not ultra rare stuff so it doesn't sell very well there anymore.
Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2023 1:01 pm
I'd have some interest as well.
I didn't know how different some of the box art is and think it has a nice difference.
Post Posted: Thu May 04, 2023 6:59 am
So i thought i would take some pictures.

photos.app.goo.gl/oAUqrbKxbjhycZCy6

Have a look, im keen for it ALL to go. as im from NZ shipping isnt cheap, but let see what your thoughts are.

can seem to post a link so have added as an attachment.
Photo link.JPG (15.12 KB)
Photo link.JPG

Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!