Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Sailor Moon Game Gear to SMS conversion with english translation?

Reply to topic
Sailor Moon Game Gear to SMS conversion with english translation?
Post Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm
I saw that the Sailor Moon Game Gear game got a SMS patch here which is nice!

https://www.smspower.org/Hacks/BishoujoSenshiSailorMoonS-GG-GG2SMS

And I also found this english translation patch.

https://www.romhacking.net/translations/4175/

I tried to patch the english translated version with the SMS patch but it did not work (had a feeling it was not that simple, but thought it was worth a try, lol!)

But would it be possible for someone to combine these two somehow I wonder? I would love to be able to play this game on my Sega Master System and in english since I don't own a Game Gear and I been collecting a lot of Sailor Moon games in the past! :)
anything?
Post Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2022 7:01 pm
Has there been any progress on combining the patches to make a Sailor Moon S English SMS rom from the original Japanese Game Gear release? I too have also tried applying the English v.2 GG patch to a patched GG2SMS rom with no success :/ Would someone be able tp patch the already existing English SMS rom with the existing English GG patch or would the GG English patched rom need to be completely recoded for a SMS? I'm pretty into retro gaming and sailor moon so I'm trying to play through every game. I played through the the GG English version and tried out the master system version as well and while English isn't needed for the "completion" of the game but it would be nice for all the dialogue and minigames.

(if this post is considered redundant or you aren't allowed to bump a thread I apologize in advance)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!