Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Change the difficulty of Gigalopolis's boss

Reply to topic
Change the difficulty of Gigalopolis's boss
Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:03 pm
Did you know that the difficulty of Gigalopolis's boss depends on the tube you take to get to the arena?

I didn't! Until "Bobblen" posted about it on Sonic Retro: https://forums.sonicretro.org/index.php?posts/1009261/

And since other people might be interested into this, I made a video about it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVFc6IzXBpw
Post Posted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:22 pm
Not that it's important, but Bobblen is me! The 8 bit Sonic games have their own unique charm I think (well maybe not Sonic Blast ;-) ), it's nice to still find little nuggets of information after all this time.
Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:01 am
Ha, I'm sorry for posting about this in your place, but I thought that it was worth sharing since it's an interesting obscure trivia, and I didn't know that you had an account here :(

We can ask Maxim to delete this topic (your reply prevents me from deleting it myself) if you want to repost it yourself, that would be fair.
Post Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:41 am
No apology necessary, the video is yours, I just noticed a thing (which had probably been noticed before anyway!). I'm more than happy for this thread to be the one.

Speaking of Sonic Chaos random trivia, did you notice that the final boss, the second bit where Robotnik flies across the screen in his ship, you can make him attack from above if you stand in the middle? I was very surprised when I first saw that, I guess because I'm so used to standing at the side of the screen, I never triggered it.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!