Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Music still does not play on my computer.

Reply to topic
Nick Galvan
Music still does not play on my computer.
Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2002 8:35 pm
How do you cnofigure a soundcard for a computer. My computer dose not have any options to configure its sound card in the control panel, and the ctrl+break has no affect on it. Does Meka's sound work right with Windows Millennium edition. The VGM sound will not install on my computer because I dont have windows NT, at least thats what the messege keeps saying. does VGm work with Windows Millennium. The Meka config. control panel dosent work with any other sound selection but sound blaster. Is there any other way to have Meka produce sound when playing a game???

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2002 2:38 pm
> How do you cnofigure a soundcard for a computer.

That's a question beyond the scope of this board.

> My computer dose not have any options to configure its sound card in the control panel, and the ctrl+break has no affect on it.

My mistake; I meant Win+Break. However, given your first question, I suggest you do not even look at that.

> Does Meka's sound work right with Windows Millennium edition.

Yes.

> The VGM sound will not install on my computer because I dont have windows NT, at least thats what the messege keeps saying.

What message is that? By the way, VGM has nothing to do with getting Meka's sound to work.

> does VGm work with Windows Millennium.

Yes.

> The Meka config. control panel dosent work with any other sound selection but sound blaster.

So that works?

> Is there any other way to have Meka produce sound when playing a game???

No.

I suggest you try and get a real person to help you with this; find someone who doesn't look at you in a strange way when you ask them if they can get sound to work in a Dos program in Windows Me, and ask them to help you.

Maxim
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!