Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Paprium Mini for Game Gear!

Reply to topic
Paprium Mini for Game Gear!
Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:03 pm
Fonzie from Watermelon games, announced today that we will soon have the Paprium mini for Game Gear! I can't wait for SMSPOWER professionals to port the game to Mater System =)

"NEW ADD-ON! Behold the awesomeness! PAPRIUM is coming to the SEGA Game Gear! This Side-quest game - named MINI-PAPRIUM - is a unique (and CUUUUTEEEEEE) take on the Original Game! Multiple mini-levels, mini-story and mini-save system! Total cuteness! The game comes in an exclusive COLLECTOR EDITION (JAP, USA and EUR) with the 70mm figurine and a mini-OST audio disc or for those on a budget a REGULAR EDITION. In box, with instruction manual and Game Gear cartridge (region-free). The exclusive Cover-Art by R.Wairudo and game-details to be posted as this campaign progress! "

https://soundcloud.com/user-288009012/paprium-game-gear-sampler-by-polaria-poyon?utm_source=clipboard&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=widget&utm_content=https%253A%252F%252Fsoundcloud.com%252Fuser-288009012%252Fpaprium-game-gear-sampler-by-polaria-poyon
minipaprium.png (561.43 KB)
mini
minipaprium.png
minipaprium2.gif (84.66 KB)
mini2
minipaprium2.gif

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:12 pm
Considering the people involved I am sure the game will be great, but I'm also feeling very uneasy with the amount of milking involved (3 variants of GG collector editions alone, $94 each), designed knowing there are thousands of collectors with a irrational impulse to buy everything.

A more reasonable approach would be to sell a single collectors edition with boxing variants, perhaps single board multiple shells for showcase, or just release one.
Post Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:55 pm
Bock wrote
Considering the people involved I am sure the game will be great, but I'm also feeling very uneasy with the amount of milking involved (3 variants of GG collector editions alone, $94 each), designed knowing there are thousands of collectors with a irrational impulse to buy everything.

A more reasonable approach would be to sell a single collectors edition with boxing variants, perhaps single board multiple shells for showcase, or just release one.

I agree. Still very excited for this one! I love the art and music so far and cant wait to be welcomed to the next level :D I ordered the basic release for GG
Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:31 pm
I'd be so happy if this ever materializes, but knowing Fonzie's lucks, I'm not sure if this is gonna ship in my lifetime: (
Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:56 pm
I mean, the last game did. Im just gonna be patient. Probably will be 3-5 years.
Post Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:55 pm
As far as I understand it's not coded by him but by a SMSPower forum member, so I have good hopes it will ship at the planned date.
Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:27 am
It'll surely be done if they use lookup tables!
(I should've probably resisted that bad meme but I couldn't.)
Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:42 am
KingMike wrote
It'll surely be done if they use lookup tables!
(I should've probably resisted that bad meme but I couldn't.)

:rolling-in-the-floor:
Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:21 am
LOL
So i've made this meme for you KingMike ;)

And yes, there are some LUT in the dev ^^
Post Posted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:08 pm
It's great to see a new Game Gear game coming, especially one that takes full advantage of the Game Gear's arguably overtly-large color palette.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!