Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Adding missing maps to Mortal Kombat

Reply to topic
Mortal kombat map
Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:22 pm
Hello i want ti know if someone have the programmer map of all Arenas of mortal kombat. The idea is make the mortal kombat arcade in máster System with allí fighters and Arenas. I dont know if it is a crazy?

Thanks
Post Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:42 pm
Hello, I am thinking about the possibility of completing the mortal kombat 1 master system with the missing phases and kano. Would this be possible? I don't know if someone has the scenarios designed.

Thank you
Post Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:55 pm
Weird. GameFAQs lists Probe as developer of Master System and Williams themselves as developer of the GG version.

However, Probe also developed the Game Boy version, and those two swapped Johnny Cage and Kano.
If one really wanted to hack the SMS/GG versions to restore Kano, I wonder if it would be possible to rip and convert graphics or code from that one. (wondering whether or not Probe would have reused code, taking care to use Z80 instructions on both consoles for cross-platform development)
Post Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:38 am
Lagos wrote
Hello, I am thinking about the possibility of completing the mortal kombat 1 master system with the missing phases and kano. Would this be possible? I don't know if someone has the scenarios designed.

Thank you

Have you considered ripping them from the NES pirate game? It has all the stages I think. And I know it has all the characters. You'll get color sprites and that will save you some work.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!