Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Voyage - A Sorceress' Vacation (AKiMW Total Conversion, formerly know as Ma Kai Quest)

Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:37 pm
badsector wrote
We are discussing German, Portuguese (P), French and Polish translations with a few people right now and are interested in Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (BR) and also other languages. Tell us if you are interested in translating the game script to your language.

I can't program a "hello world" but I can translate anything from English to BR Portuguese. If there is no one else to do it, and there's no programming to mess with, count me in.
Post Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:06 pm
Right now we try to figure out the best way to use accents, but I guess the translations can already be made. I will write you a PM.
Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:06 am
badsector wrote
We finally got the delivery from the printing house and we think the quality is not bad at all. The cartridge labels are like protective film for smartphones and won't be perfectly applied to the cartridges. Also the manuals will not always stay where they should. Otherwise we think the outcome is what we expected it to be. We really hope you will like it as much as we do!

Over the course of the weekend we will put everything together and after that we will send out payment info to you. Stay tuned!

F*ck the hell, I'm new here, sorry.

I knew your game though Romhacking (version1.0)... But I didn't know you were gonna release physical copies of the game... arrrrgghhhh!!!!

I found them here:

2 minds.fr /en/store/voyage-a-sorceress-s-vacation-24. html

But know they are over :_( Is there any way to buy 1 copy of the game (or 2 of them I think that a friend of me, would be intereseted too).

Thanks and regar.ds
Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:10 am
badsector wrote
Thanks to kusfo there is now a Catalan translation available. Just download v1.05 and you get two .ips files: regular English version and the Catalan version.

We are discussing German, Portuguese (P), French and Polish translations with a few people right now and are interested in Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese (BR) and also other languages. Tell us if you are interested in translating the game script to your language.

If it is from english to spanish, maybe I could translate it.
Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:51 am
Man, I'm late to the party, I was hoping for physical carts but forgot about checking this for a while. Will there be another batch, If so then sign me up!
Post Posted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:03 am
SGAN wrote
F*ck the hell, I'm new here, sorry.

I knew your game though Romhacking (version1.0)... But I didn't know you were gonna release physical copies of the game... arrrrgghhhh!!!!

I found them here:

2 minds.fr /en/store/voyage-a-sorceress-s-vacation-24. html

But know they are over :_( Is there any way to buy 1 copy of the game (or 2 of them I think that a friend of me, would be intereseted too).

Thanks and regar.ds

ookamithewolf1 wrote
Man, I'm late to the party, I was hoping for physical carts but forgot about checking this for a while. Will there be another batch, If so then sign me up!

Hello SGAN and ookamithewolf1,
I can't speak for 2Minds here but what ichigobankai told me so far is that he planned for new batches but he might have to wait until he can produce more copies for a couple of months or even the next year because of urgent work in 2022. I guess it might be a good idea to use the "notify me when available" button on the the product page so you can't miss it.

SGAN wrote
If it is from english to spanish, maybe I could translate it.

Thanks a lot for the offer but there already is a person that would like to do the translation. But I will get back to you if that doesn't work out.
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!