Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - 'Dreams', by Yuzo Koshiro (more...)

Reply to topic
'Dreams', by Yuzo Koshiro (more...)
Post Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2001 8:08 am
I came across this post by Yuzo Koshiro on Ancient's Japanese message board. I thought everyone might enjoy hearing his thoughts on dreams, music, etc.

(Translated from Japanese by me. Phrases encased in '[]' denote dodgy translations.)

The 'Me' in my dreams composes musical pieces that are 100 times more wonderful than the 'Me' in reality.

The 'Me' in my dreams listens and speaks 100 times better than the 'Me' in reality. (Note: He's talking about English here)

The 'Me' in my dreams is 100 times more popular with the ladies. [I guess that's pretty crazy.]

The pieces I perform in my dreams _must_ have been manufactured by my brain, but why should I not be able to reproduce them?

The native English-speaking foreigners in my dreams _must_ have been invented by my brain, but why can't I mimic them in reality?

The 'Me' in my dreams [that is popular with the women]* was conjured up in my brain, but why am I not like that in reality?

It's a riddle...

* The phrase he uses is uƒWƒƒƒj[ƒYŠç•‰‚¯‚̃‚ƒeƒ‚ƒe‚Ì‚¨‚ê‚́v. The distionaries I checked has listings for neither 'jani-zu' or 'motemote', which I assume is onomonopoetic. Any help?
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!