Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - [REQUEST] Princess Cham sprites

Reply to topic
[REQUEST] Princess Cham sprites
Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:39 pm
Crystal Warriors have a massive collection of sprites at SMS Power! in the PROPER PAGE.

I saw the game have a two player mode, where one player plays as Princess Iris, the protagonist of the game, and the other player plays as Princess Cham, an evil counterpart to Iris.

As the Crystal Warriors' Sprite page don't have sprites of Cham, or even in other places around Internet, I came with this thread to request if the sprites of Princess Cham can be added the previously mentioned page. With this, we can have a reference how Princess Cham looks like.

Thanks for the attention.
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:41 pm
I don't remember where I got those from but there weren't any more than that, so I'm afraid you'll have to make them yourself...
Post Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:43 am
I would love to do it by myself, but this characters is only accessible from a 2Players link game... And as Meka don't have link support for Game Gear games, the only way to access Cham's sprites in game using this emulator is hacking the ROM to swap Iris' sprites with Cham's sprites. And as I don't have any idea how to hack a ROM... T_T

EDIT:

After a more deeper seach, I found out an user called xdonthave1xx RIPPED THE SPRITES...

It was a really nice work. Now I can have an idea to see how Princess Cham looks like (in game). ^_^

And more... I found out the OFFICIAL ARTWORKS of the game (3DS VC version to be more exact) and, between them, there's the official art of Cham... Now, I have a better source to show how Cham looks like. =D

Anyway, thanx for the attention, Maxim!!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!