SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Gordman´s Website

Reply to topic
Gordman´s Website
Post Posted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:29 pm
Hi guys!

With the permission of Bock, I introduce my website on this thread. My site is called Gordman´s Game Treasure, it´s a website divided in two different parts. The first part contains pictures of my whole video games collection, merchandise and other great items. The second part is a magazine about unreleased Sega titles and homebrew games.
I opened my site in august 2012, and to be honest, SMS Power was my inspiration to do that. But you find a lot of reviews about Dinobasher & co on the web in english, but absolutely nothing in german. So the most of my reports are in german, because it´s unique in Germany to date. I am not a programmer, not a journalist. It´s my hobby, but I take it serious.

Many parts of my site are in english as well, and I released something in english in the past:

- Interviews with the pro wrestlers ´Lightning´ Mike Quackenbush and Kana, sega8bit member meu2 and SMS Power! member IchigoBankai
- A report about Bread and Butter and on sega8bit.com, you´ll find a report about NBA Jam, which was a present from me to them in june 2013.

All english parts are written in dark red letters =)
SMS Power! and Gordman´s Game Treasure are linked now, which makes me proud.

I have a big project in mind actually, which I´ll start soon. It´s about WaterMelon.Co and supporting a new Master System game and I really hope to get as much support as possible from all Sega fans around the world!

Many thanks for reading,
Marco a.k.a. Gordman
New feature added
Post Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:53 am
Hi guys!

I added a new feature to my site recently. It´s a release list that contains a list of all current and upcoming game titles, which will be released in physical form for Sega Master System, Sega Mega Drive and Super NES: http://www.gordmansgametreasure.com/release-list---gordmans-game-treasure.htm?nocache=1407246265

No matter if it´s a professional new game, a homebrew or a recently discovered, unreleased title that will be sold by someone as cartmodd (for a reasonable price). It is a pleasure for me to help to support various projects that way. Just contact me here or via e-mail (which will probably faster replied) at marco_kelm@yahoo.de

Cheers,
Gordman
Post Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 pm
Hey guys, long time no post on here.

I did a lot of things on my site during the last year, including a full revision of my Master System set page with nearly 300 photos (I will add a few more soon). There is also an interview with female pro wrestler LuFisto about video games =)

The main reason for my post is that I am looking for other collectors on here who would like to link their websites with mine. My friendlink list is short and I want to change that. Shoot me a PM and if you like =)

Cheers,
Gordman
Post Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:37 pm
Hey guys and girls,

it´s a long time ago since I´ve used this thread the last time. Many of you heard about the recent fire at the OVH data centre in Straßbourg. All the websites of my host suffer from that fire as well, but there´s hope that their backup data hasn´t been damaged. Otherwise, I sadly have to admit that I probably have no actual backup myself and if they can´t backup my site.. Let´s hope my work from the last nine years hasn´t been destroyed. I don´t think so, ´cause it was probably an assault to destroy specific websites with sensitive informations, but not mine.

My site won´t be up before march the 19th, but maybe it takes longer. Please cross the fingers for me, guys. It makes me sad ´cause many people liked to read my articles for Bara Buru and Voyage right now.

I´ll let ya know if my site is back again.

Gord
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:25 pm
You may get most of it back from the web archive if it is otherwise lost. It's a bunch of work though.
Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:27 am
Maxim wrote
You may get most of it back from the web archive if it is otherwise lost. It's a bunch of work though.

Gladly, my site is back now and everything is safe. My articles in german for Voyage and Bara Burū are there too:

https://www.gordmansgametreasure.com/report-bara-bur.htm?nocache=1614570672

https://www.gordmansgametreasure.com/report-voyage---a-sorceress-vacation.htm?nocache=1616584170

I´m gonna do a backup safe by myself today^^
Thanks for staying with me, guys.

P.S.: The web browsers are stating the site as partially insecure, but I think that will be fixed when my host is done with all the fixes they still have to do. I think it won´t take more than 1-2 weeks.
Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:17 pm
Thanks for this amazing feedback!
Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:17 pm
Yeti Bomar wrote
Thanks for this amazing feedback!

Thank you for your amazing work! ^-^
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!