SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Zilog web site software Zilog Developers Studio

Reply to topic
z80man
Zilog web site software Zilog Developers Studio
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 10:48 pm
To all you guys who know alot more than me about z80 programming and that is a large number right now...are any of the software programs on the zilog web site useful like the ZDS>>??Zilog Developers Studio??? again this may be a dumb question but i'm a newbie ...thanks by the way is the z80 book by ROdney Zaks still in print??????

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 11:49 pm
> To all you guys who know alot more than me about z80 programming and that is a large number right now...are any of the software programs on the zilog web site useful like the ZDS>>??Zilog Developers Studio??? again this may be a dumb question but i'm a newbie ...thanks

Doesn't look to be useful, I downloaded it to check it out and it seems to be aimed at the Zilog Z80-derivative microcontrollers but not useful for actual Z80's or platforms using the Z80.

I didn't really want to spend the time to play with it, if you want to try, though, let us know if you figure anything out.

> by the way is the z80 book by ROdney Zaks still in print??????

I don't think so. The Amazon site lists it as 'Unavailable', which probably means out of print and they don't care to track it down.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!