SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Y2Kode Deadlines around the globe

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Y2Kode Deadlines around the globe
Post Posted: Mon Feb 26, 2001 11:56 pm
There's a handy little time zone calculator at www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/, which can help you convert times and dates from one time zone to another...

Here's a list of Y2Kode Deadlines around the world. Find a city that's in your time zone, and see when the deadline is for you in your time: If there's a + sign in front of your time (for example, Sydney) it means the time in question is on March 1st, otherwise it's on February 28th.

In my case, my deadline is 8:00AM on the 28th (wednesday morning). For Zoop, 5:00PM, same day.

I should probably post this at Y2Kode...
Thanks, I was about to solve this mystery myself *nt*
Post Posted: Tue Feb 27, 2001 6:02 am
> There's a handy little time zone calculator at www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/, which can help you convert times and dates from one time zone to another...

> Here's a list of Y2Kode Deadlines around the world. Find a city that's in your time zone, and see when the deadline is for you in your time: If there's a + sign in front of your time (for example, Sydney) it means the time in question is on March 1st, otherwise it's on February 28th.

> In my case, my deadline is 8:00AM on the 28th (wednesday morning). For Zoop, 5:00PM, same day.

> I should probably post this at Y2Kode...
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!