Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Suho Cheonsa (SMS/KR), Maou Golvellius [Proto] (SMS/JP), Montezuma's Revenge [Proto] (SMS/US)

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Suho Cheonsa (SMS/KR), Maou Golvellius [Proto] (SMS/JP), Montezuma's Revenge [Proto] (SMS/US)
Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:41 am
Hi kids !!!
Did you write that letter to request the new roms you wanted this year? Oh oh I see you did not. You kids don't write enough those days I can tell; you should be writing more letters and playing less video games.

Some fancy game I got for you tonight!
Suho Cheonsa for the Samsung Gam*Boy / Sega Master System (수호천사), an original Korean breakout-style game by Open Corp. It is quite an elusive game, although a version of it it was also included in the also elusive 4 Pak All Action compilation released by HES by Australia (which feature other games from Open).
What is this face you're making boy? Sure it's not that new Alex Kidd game, but in my time all we got from santa was a wooden 8x8x8 pixels cube and a blocky orange. Surely this must be real exotic.

And I've got some prototypes from my secret pocket!

Maou Golvellius [Proto] for the Sega Master System (魔王ゴルベリアス), the good old action-adventure classic by Compile. Quite a symbolic thing, as prototype of Japanese games are really hard to come by. Can you tell the difference?

Montezuma's Revenge - Featuring Panama Joe [Proto] for the Sega Master System, also quite a classic but from the west. This unforgiving arcade exploration title created by Robert Jaeger is a really fun play for adventurers - try a bite on the easy levels and enjoy dying and learning the later ones. It is also apparently one of the earliest platforming game (first version was created in 1984)

See you soon!

( Don't forget to keep those ZIP files under the tree and only open them tomorrow morning. )
Post Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:42 pm
Bock wrote
( Don't forget to keep those ZIP files under the tree and only open them tomorrow morning. )
Sure, I'm not going to update my mirror until tomorrow then :)

(nah, just kidding, I'll end up to forget that if I wait, so I updated it now)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!