Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Using the game gear to control a robot?

Reply to topic
Hunter
Using the game gear to control a robot?
Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 11:03 am
Hi I was wondering if it was possible to control a robot using the sega game gear. It's been done using the gameboy through the cartridge port so surely someone could figue it out on the game gear. The link for the gameboy page is here if anyone is interested:

• Site Admin
Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 4:21 pm
> Hi I was wondering if it was possible to control a robot using the sega game gear. It's been done using the gameboy through the cartridge port so surely someone could figue it out on the game gear. The link for the gameboy page is here if anyone is interested:

Sure it's possible, with the right interfacing, you could control a robot, a blender, a microwave, a television remote, a toaster, a toy car, a brick (wouldn't do much though), a lifesize animatronic Chuck E. Cheese...

But why would you want to control a robot? Why can you just let robots be free? How much blood and oil must be spilled before this robot opression will stop?

("We are programmed just to do - everything you want us to... We are the rrrRobots [plink, plink-plink-plink], We are the rrrRobots [plink, plink-plink-plink]...");
hmm...
Post Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2000 8:34 pm
> ("We are programmed just to do - everything you want us to... We are the rrrRobots [plink, plink-plink-plink], We are the rrrRobots [plink, plink-plink-plink]...");

From my experience, it's more along the lines of "Must...kill...humans! *buzz* *click*" But that's just me (poor Johnny...).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!