Don a heavy metal suit and
blast your way through platform levels infested with the
scum of society and several
- Anyone who's a half decent player should be able to finish the game pretty quickly.
- The playability's the thing though and ESWAT is quite entertaining - for a while.
What we say now
- Crapola! This looks awful and plays worse. All the marks should be below 50%. It's well below average these days.
- Urgh! ESWAT's horrific graphics, tinkly tunes and utter lack of challenge wouldn't go down very well these days. ESWAT ratings: come on down! Graphics, sound and presentation should lose around 15%. Playability, lastability and the overall mark should go down by 10%. I couldn't recommend you buying this at all.
- Mean Machines Sega magazine Lookback
See more reviews of E-SWAT (City Under Siege)
See the main page for E-SWAT (City Under Siege)