Guide blocks, fruit or dice down a well and
arrange them into coloured patterns. Keep
those blocks from reaching the top or it's
- Although Columns sounds rather dull, it's the sort of the game that has you coming back time and time again.
- This game manages to be both soothing and completely addictive at the same time!
What we say now
- This hasn't aged at all - it's still just as brilliant as it was when it first appeared..
- The Master System hasn't seen a game quite like this in the two years since we reviewed Columns. It's in a class of its own - if you haven't got it and like puzzle games, buy it NOW!
- Mean Machines Sega magazine Lookback
See more reviews of Columns / Shapes and Columns
See the main page for Columns / Shapes and Columns