Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - DefleMask Tracker

Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2
Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:57 pm
:( It wont let me download it as Webroot (the anti-virus software I use) blocks access to the website. Do you have an alternative mirror I can download it from?
Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:25 am
Jacko wrote
:( It wont let me download it as Webroot (the anti-virus software I use) blocks access to the website. Do you have an alternative mirror I can download it from?
Rather than I provide an alternative mirror, please use an alternative anti-virus software, my site is clean.

PS: I just reported to Webroot that my site is a false positive in the database. Hope it gets fixed.
Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:43 am
Delek wrote
Jacko wrote
Rather than I provide an alternative mirror, please use an alternative anti-virus software, my site is clean.

PS: I just reported to Webroot that my site is a false positive in the database. Hope it gets fixed.

Hey Delek, Webroot fixed the false positive. I also added your file as safe in our Webroot cloud partner portal using the MD5. They do get it wrong sometimes which annoys the living hell out of me. Enjoying the new version though!
Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:28 pm
I have it.
Heard a few master system songs made in this and they are pretty good!

There's another tracker which is Mod2Psg2 i think , but probably harder to program.

Too bad i'm not very good at tracking.. :|

maybe with practice who knows... too bad it's the only way to make music for the real system but i guess it's worth it. :)
Post Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:04 pm
would be really great having DefleMask able to import/export vgm files

for now, my experience was converting vgm files to vortextracker (what i made up to now is at https://github.com/nitrofurano/vgm2vortextracker - still plenty of bugs! :D )

great thing would be if we could have custom envelopes for attack/sustain/decay/release - depending on the chip (like sn76489, ay-3-8910, etc.), we need to edit volumes frame by frame for reaching that, which is quite a painful process
Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!