Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - HELP! I require some assistance from a fellow collector in the UK!.

Reply to topic
HELP! I require some assistance from a fellow collector in the UK!.
Post Posted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:30 pm
💥 HELP! 💥 I require some assistance from a fellow collector in the UK!.

I would like to purchase a boxed Sega game off eBay but the seller only posts to the UK mainland. The game is nothing amazing or rare, but I would really like to obtain it for my collection. The proposal is that I would win the item (if the seller does not block US bidders) and pay for postage to the address you would provide that would include a tracking number. Once the item is delivered, you would certify that the proper item was received in the condition stated by the seller, before packing it up for a super safe shipment to me in the states. Of course, I would pay for that postage.

In turn, I would reciprocate with the either the same favor or for a game trade.

If this requests appeals to any collector that resides in the UK and is a person that operates his/her life with merit, please send me a PM.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Take care.
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:28 pm
Please don't use funny icons in the subject lines (I removed it now), and have clearer subjects that describe the gist of the topic. Thanks!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!