Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - A couple problems (full-screen interface + volume controls)

Reply to topic
A couple problems (full-screen interface + volume controls)
Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am
My first problem comes from the emulator screen itself. While it works perfectly fine in windowed mode, it outright freezes in fullscreen. I fiddled around with some settings and now I can't get it back to fullscreen (for the record, full-screen games actually work fine). Last I recall I changed the graphics mode to "safe" in the cfg file which caused it but every time I open it up it's set as "auto" and resets as auto no matter what I switch it to. Hm. I guess this isn't that big an issue since using the emulator screen in windowed mode works fine and I can still play games well in fullscreen but it's just the principle of the matter.

Second problem is the volume controls. In that I can't use them at all! It's automatically set to 100% and no matter if I have a game running or not I can't do anything with it. So if say I wanted 50% volume or mute it entirely (to listen to a podcast in the background or something) that's a no-go.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:11 am
Which version of MEKA are you talking about here? Are you using the 0.8x line of build provided in the other forum thread, or the older 0.7x builds?

The volume control is not functional, I'm sorry.
Post Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 pm
Ah, it's the most recent of the 0.7 builds. I didn't notice that 0.8 was available for testing already, I should look at that.

That's OK about the volume control if that's the way it's supposed to be. I always hate it when these turn out to be some inexplicable/unsolvable problem just on my end. Anyway thanks for the response!
Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:19 am
So I tried the latest build of 0.8 you have up and the problem with the fullscreen seems to be fixed! Not sure what the problem with the last one was, what have you added new this time? In any case I'll be definitely using this version from here on out, thanks a bunch!
  • Site Admin
Post Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:10 am
Many things have been redone in the 0.8x branch. Glad it is working better.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!