SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Winterman

Reply to topic
  • Site Admin
Winterman
Post Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:38 pm
Let's end the month with some more goodies from our friend aRPI. I took quite some time to sort the files he submitted, and still lagging with some, but my naming/comparing/sorting capabilities have potentially decupled with the fixed GG adapter: I have yet to redump 200 awaiting cartridges.

We have an infamous super-hero in the form Superman: The Man of Steel for the Game Gear. It seems to be the same as the Master System version, although I'm not much familiar with neither of them (the list of games I have yet to complete is still enormous, what about you?).

And, the export release of Winter Olympics on Game Gear, a pretty multi-sports simulation, with up to 4 player alternating. I usually dislike sports games, but some skying events are actually very nice to play. The previously available ROM was from the Japanese cartridge (that I verified for correctness on the same time). The game is also known as "The XVII Olympic Winter Games - Lillehammer 1994", sometimes just "Lillehammer '94" , but boxes I've seen seems to refer to it as "Winter Olympics". Hopefully this will be clearing potential naming doubts.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!