Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - I am back + Butchered Captain Silver is here! + Important Request

Reply to topic
I am back + Butchered Captain Silver is here! + Important Request
Post Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2000 10:39 pm
Well, I am back from depressing days. Most of the files have been recovered from contacts (thanks all of you) and the fact I had many roms stored on a computer at work.. ahem.

The USA version of Captain Silver was finally dumped and it's now available. The story behind it is that the USA version is a reduced version compared to the original. As a result, what was a quite hard game is now one you can finish with ease. Back in the days, the same happened with Super Mario Bros 2 which was not released outside of Japan. May I ask, why by the hell marketing had to do such things? Are they considering North Americans gamers as dumb? ^_^ I don't know but it is real weird to me! If you feel like discussing this topic, head of on the forum.

And now, the time has come. :) We are gonna release in a few days an heavily SEGA related game, however not made for a SEGA system. This is maybe of the rarest videogame ever made (didn't say released, hehe!), and my guess is that fans will love it. But, we do need several mirrors to handle the release. The game is about 150 megabyte zipped. Ahem. Please e-mail me quickly if you can handle a serious mirror for the it, and be prepared for an amazing mix..
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!