Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Strider 2, Arcade Classics, Air Rescue (redump)

Reply to topic
Strider 2, Arcade Classics, Air Rescue (redump)
Post Posted: Thu Dec 23, 1999 10:29 pm
Was a good day today. Dumped a bunch of new games. Resistance is futile, they will be all dumped.

Be an acrobat! Here is Strider 2 for the Master System. If you don't know what is Strider, then I suggest committing suicide. At my knowledge this sequel was made for consoles only and doesn't exists in arcade. It is unfortunately not as interesting as the first. But still fun if you really liked the first.

Be a nostalgic! Second release today is Arcade Classics for the Game Gear. Featuring arcade conversions of Centipede, Pong and Missile Command, arcade fans will have quite some fun with it. The games also features special modes and various new options. The whole with old school graphics. Give it a try!

Third release is in a fact a re-release (so it's not counted as new). On the 08/02/99 we released the ROM for Air Rescue, a very good Choplifter clone. Well, it was proven to be a slighty bad dump as some graphics on the later levels were corrupted. So we redumped it, now it has a good checksum and everything seems ok. Get it at the link below.

Five hour left until the end of the auction for F-15 Strike Eagle. If you have a dozen of bucks to spare for the cause (it's not dumped), please act fast. And be sure to post on the forum if you did bid on it. Not mentionning the Game Gear with TV Connection, but this one is quite expensive (100$). At least for this price you are almost assured to win the auction, as they wasn't much interest in it. Would be a cool item for the museum, but not amazingly useful on the technical point of view. Offering a kiss, Meka sources and my all-time gratitude for it. Geez, no one cares ^_^

Have a good day!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!