Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New releases..

Reply to topic
New releases..
Post Posted: Thu Nov 25, 1999 8:53 pm
Dada dadada happy birthday to myself ;-)
And thanks to everybody who sent e-mails and/or posted on the forum about it. Here are my little presents for you today:

Two alternates versions of Golfmania for the Master System. The first noticable difference between them is the date (1989 versus 1990) but there is probably some other stuff that were changed. If you find anything, be sure to post on the forum.

Monster Truck Wars for the Game Gear, a nice racing game ala Off Road starring those big trucks you probably already saw.

Soukoban for the SG-1000. Another old and rare game which is piece of Sega's history. Actually fun to play if you like this famous games. Levels seems to be the same as the original, and you can even create new levels in this version.

And last but not least, a lot of people requested it, some even dreamed about it last night (heh, who knows?)... tada! Tennis Ace for the Master System. Enough said. Enjoy the new games and again, I would like to thanks all contributors who made it possible. Keep supporting SMS Power!
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!