Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - What the hell's happened to the hamburgers??? =)

Reply to topic
jon_@$$
What the hell's happened to the hamburgers??? =)
Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 1999 8:41 pm
hmmm.... Am I the only one who has noticed that the hamburgers in Alex Kidd roms look like shit?
why?? can't be a bad dump 'cause it's the same in all alex kidd games using hamburgers.
miracle world
BMX trial
enchanted castle

Post Posted: Tue Jul 06, 1999 9:42 pm
> hmmm.... Am I the only one who has noticed that the hamburgers in Alex Kidd roms look like shit?
> why?? can't be a bad dump 'cause it's the same in all alex kidd games using hamburgers.

There is three different versions of Alex Kidd in Miracle World. One show a rice ball (the one that was dumped), one show a hamburger (the most common one) and a third one show a beer bottle :)
jon_@$$
Post Posted: Wed Jul 07, 1999 5:55 pm
> > hmmm.... Am I the only one who has noticed that the hamburgers in Alex Kidd roms look like shit?
> > why?? can't be a bad dump 'cause it's the same in all alex kidd games using hamburgers.

> There is three different versions of Alex Kidd in Miracle World. One show a rice ball (the one that was dumped), one show a hamburger (the most common one) and a third one show a beer bottle :)

you mean only the rice ball version is dumped??

Post Posted: Thu Jul 08, 1999 6:30 pm
> > > hmmm.... Am I the only one who has noticed that the hamburgers in Alex Kidd roms look like shit?
> > > why?? can't be a bad dump 'cause it's the same in all alex kidd games using hamburgers.

> > There is three different versions of Alex Kidd in Miracle World. One show a rice ball (the one that was dumped), one show a hamburger (the most common one) and a third one show a beer bottle :)

> you mean only the rice ball version is dumped??

Yes.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!