SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Game Gear screen Majesco - VA1/Va2 pinouts

Reply to topic
Game Gear screen Majesco - VA1/Va2 pinouts
Post Posted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:53 pm
Hello
I've a Majesco (VA5) Game Gear whith a problem on the screen, capacitors already changed but there is an orizontal line that doesn't go away. I suppose is a screen problem. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the McWill screen is not compatible with the Majesco Game Gear version.
I've got a shurely perfectly working Va1 screen: do you know if the VA1 and VA5 pinouts are the same? I ask because I would like trying to put the VA1 screen on the VA5 console....
Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:26 am
game gearer wrote
Hello
I've a Majesco (VA5) Game Gear whith a problem on the screen, capacitors already changed but there is an orizontal line that doesn't go away. I suppose is a screen problem. Unfortunately, as far as I know, the McWill screen is not compatible with the Majesco Game Gear version.
I've got a shurely perfectly working Va1 screen: do you know if the VA1 and VA5 pinouts are the same? I ask because I would like trying to put the VA1 screen on the VA5 console....

The Majesco GG is completely different than the GGs VA0 and VA1.
I haven't finished the firmware for the GGs VA4 and VA5. But coming ;-)
Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:54 am
McWill wrote
game gearer wrote
Hello

The Majesco GG is completely different than the GGs VA0 and VA1.
I haven't finished the firmware for the GGs VA4 and VA5. But coming ;-)

Interesting I have piles of Sega Game Gear and some obscure ones if you need a system to test on send me a message and I'll send one to you.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!