Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Thanks and Goodbye

Reply to topic
Marcelo Nogueira Magri
Thanks and Goodbye
Post Posted: Fri Dec 17, 1999 1:54 pm
Hi,

I'm writing to say thanks to everyone that, in any way, helped me when I made a question.
Thanks to Zoop for the great message board.
From today, I'll be out from Emulatron©. There'll be another person taking care of the site. He'll be providing news soon.
I'm quiting because of a personal disease, that will keep me away from computers. Don't know how to say it's name in english, but here in Brazil it's called "tendinite". My arm has been very, very painful, and the doctor recommended me to keep away from PC's for a while.
Anyway, thanks to all that helped me, sorry for those who were disturbed for anything.

Peace,

Marcelo Nogueira Magri

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 1999 8:53 am
> I'm writing to say thanks to everyone that, in any way, helped me when I made a question.
> Thanks to Zoop for the great message board.
> From today, I'll be out from Emulatron©. There'll be another person taking care of the site. He'll be providing news soon.
> I'm quiting because of a personal disease, that will keep me away from computers. Don't know how to say it's name in english, but here in Brazil it's called "tendinite". My arm has been very, very painful, and the doctor recommended me to keep away from PC's for a while.
> Anyway, thanks to all that helped me, sorry for those who were disturbed for anything.

Good luck on your recovery and the next steps of your life, Marcelo.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!