Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Important information regarding releases

Reply to topic
Important information regarding releases
Post Posted: Sun May 21, 2000 9:26 pm
I have released an e-mail recently regarding Lode Runner release. It has come to my attention that some of the linked mirror sites were not putting my releases online but instead some different files. Judge by yourself, the LODERUNR.ZIP file sites seems to be spreading contains those files:

ZZZ_UNK_Loderunner (SG1000).sc
Zipmany.txt

I'm not condamning GoodSMS and ZipMany, but the ROM is Championship Lode Runner which is a different game. The name of the ROM with those ZZZ and UNK is obviously not from SMS Power and the worse of it, the game isn't a SC-3000 specific game as suggested by the extension but a SG-1000 game. Beside that crappy Zipmany.txt add is again not present in the original release, which as all our other releases contains the ROM only.

All I'm asking is that mirror mainteners should at least care a bit about what they are doing. There is not point in getting hits, and you are not in a hurry. I can hardly believe because of a mistake in GoodSMS (one of the lots), and the lack of goodwill from some people, a different game was considered as our recent release.

Thank you for your attention :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!