Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - SMS Power release 200!

Reply to topic
SMS Power release 200!
Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 1999 12:42 am
Yeah, it happened. I can hardly believe we released 200 roms so far, but it's true. I would like to thanks all contributors who made it possible, thanks to their donation. Let's hope we'll have more 200 released (yes, we got quite a few in stock, hehe).

Today release is not the best game ever, but maybe one of the more interesting one: Sonic Blast for the Master System. We got tons of requests for the well known Game Gear version of it, which is unfortunately not yet dumped correctly (soon..). The Master System version we are releasing today is a direct port from the Game Gear one from Tec Toy, so it was only available in Brasil. Unfortunately the port is not very good, as the colors were completely damaged to the palette limitation of the SMS (compared to the Game Gear), and most of the title/menu/bonus screens are still using a small screen. Anyway it's still a pretty good Sonic game, if you like these. Enjoy!

The line to add in MEKA.NAM is:
5A989B9EFF10EED8,Sonic Blast
In case you are wondering why the title screen and a few other things of the game are so screwy, let me tell you that it is the original game behaviour (it doesn't happen in the Game Gear version, of course).

PS: Yeah I forgot the link to force you to read :-) Here it is.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!