SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - Three new releases + FudeBrowser

Reply to topic
Three new releases + FudeBrowser
Post Posted: Sun Oct 31, 1999 11:19 pm
Releases 197, 198 and 199..
There are not much Master System games left unreleased. Can you name one? I bet it is Great Baseball! So here we are and it is released. This is the English version of the game which isn't the same at all as the Japanese one (released at Dump Masters like one month ago) which was a card game. This one is pretty enjoyable, and it is definitively a true SMS classic.

The second game is Formula 1 for the Game Gear, a fast racing game with ugly colors. But give it a try if you like this kind of game.

The third game for today is nothing but the first videogame I ever played in my life (a part of my history, I would say ;-). Hyper Sports for the SG-1000 was (I think) the only game by Konami on this system. It is the usual multisports game where you have to press buttons rapidely to make some kind of record. Four events are awaiting you for a very frustrating (=fun) challenge. Enjoy!

As it was not enough, today Ricardo Bittencourt has released a little program that can transform HTML pages (with some limitation) to SG-1000 roms. It's pretty well done considering the technically crap system the Sega Game 1000. Unfortunately sources aren't planned to be released yet, but maybe in the future, who knows? Feel free to discuss about it on the Development Forum.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!