Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release: The Story of Mio

Reply to topic
New release: The Story of Mio
Post Posted: Fri Aug 13, 1999 8:22 pm
You probably noticed the lack of update these days. I'm actually very busy with work and always tons of things to do. Hopefully I'll have some time this week-end and we'll release more games. I noticed that the first mirrors were the less updated ones, for some reasons. Some of the newer added are usually faster to sync with the new releases, so be sure to visit them. And we would like to thanks again all the contributors who made it possible.

Today release is a Japanese game I bet you never heard about: Hoshi Wo Sagashite. A translation would be The Story of Mio. It is a Japanese adventure game, so you don't expect to play it unless you read Japanese. If you ever played Phantasy Star Adventures for Game Gear, then it's very similar. An interesting fact is that the title screen show a sort of yellow cat which looks like Myau in Phantasy Star. And then the right spelling for the name of this game would be "The Story of Myau" and it would be related to the Phantasy Star series. Who knows? Let's hope some good translations groups like the one who translated Phantasy Star Gaiden would give a look at this one. Until then, enjoy that raritie :)
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!