Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - New release: Solomon no Kagi

Reply to topic
New release: Solomon no Kagi
Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 1999 7:52 pm
PLEASE SPEND TWO MINUTES READING THE NEWS. We were asked to leave from the server and have one week to find a new one. E-mail me if you can provides a server that can handle four gigabytes of transfer per day, and a discussion will follow. NOW PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM THE MIRRORS. The SMS Power staff is working hard to provides you a new rom everyday, as we promised it. Needless to say, the money got from the few donations we recieved (and I wish to thanks all our contributors again) is not enough to pay for an acceptable server.

Until a potential closure, we'll try to honor our promise, and not cease to make you enjoy with a brand new dumped ROM everyday. Today release is a game almost noone heard about: Solomon Key, for the Master System. Hehe, admit you are surprised! The port is pretty good, and if you like this reflexion game, which is famous on Ni****do systems, you'd better try this version. The cartridge and dump was provided by our Japanese section, and a scan of the box is also available although I do not remember where I found it (any ideas ?).
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!