Forums

Sega Master System / Mark III / Game Gear
SG-1000 / SC-3000 / SF-7000 / OMV
Home - Forums - Games - Scans - Maps - Cheats - Credits
Music - Videos - Development - Hacks - Translations - Homebrew

View topic - [VGM Pack] Miracle Warriors/Haja no Fuuin (SMS) (FM)

Reply to topic
[VGM Pack] Miracle Warriors/Haja no Fuuin (SMS) (FM)
Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:13 am
Does anyone know where I can find the FM Soundtrack to the Japanese version of Miracle Warriors/Haja no Fuuin anywhere?

http://www.smspower.org/Music/MiracleWarriors-SMS-FM
Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:26 am
Last edited by sherpa on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Here you go. I may eventually get around to logging the remaining FM titles.

Titles are based on the existing pack. It should be simple to log your own music if you do a little research. The Music section of the site holds most of the available music as well as tutorials.

You will need the proper plugins to play these files. You can find them on the music section as well as this forum.

All tracks loop perfectly. Composer is unknown.

One track has a true loop at ~6:43. The thematic loop occurs at ~1:20. You can obtain a copy from the pack in the Mega Thread if that interests you. The exiting sgc is missing a few of the tracks.

Now at 1.00

update I also added an FM only version sgc based on the one originally released by Kevin Horton. It was missing some tracks, so I redid the header hastily. I may eventually release a better version, but this is good enough for now.

Post Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:43 pm
Thanks guy, you rock! :D

sherpa wrote
Here you go. I may eventually get around to logging the remaining FM titles.

Titles are based on the existing pack. It should be simple to log your own music if you do a little research. The Music section of the site holds most of the available music as well as tutorials.

You will need the proper plugins to play these files. You can find them on the music section as well as this forum.

All tracks loop perfectly. Composer is unknown.

One track has a true loop at ~6:43. The thematic loop occurs at ~1:20. You can obtain a copy from the pack in the Mega Thread if that interests you. The exiting sgc is missing a few of the tracks.

Now at 1.00

update I also added an FM only version sgc based on the one originally released by Kevin Horton. It was missing some tracks, so I redid the header hastily. I may eventually release a better version, but this is good enough for now.
Post Posted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:38 am
I don't know if it's complete confirmation, but SEGA's Masato "Mazin" Nishimura mentioned back on March 4 2023 that Miracle Warriors' SMS music is done in-house at SEGA. When a person replied that that it was Tokuhiko Uwabo's masterpiece, Nishimura corrected them, saying he'd heard it was the work of Shigeru Ohwada, aka Recruit O, composer of the song Hard Road for SUPER HANG-ON.

昨日のサントラCDマスタリングの場で話に出てビックリしたんだけど、マークⅢの覇邪の封印のサウンドってセガ内作だったのね。工画堂スタジオ外注かと思ってた!あれマジで曲いいのよねー。特にFM版。
あ、誤解を招きそうですが、今回のサントラCDに覇邪の封印が収録されるって話ではありませんw

上保さんもやってたんですかね?
大和田さんが担当されてたと聞きましたが。

そうですね。リクルートO氏です。
Version 1.01
Post Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:00 pm
I've gone ahead and updated the pack with the name (and fixed the PSG pack up while I was at it).

Do we know the kanji for Shigeru Ohwada? I see that Nishimura refers to him as "大和田", but I've never seen the kanji for his first name anywhere.
Reply to topic

Back to the top of this page

Back to SMS Power!